Monday, November 2, 2009

Image Hosting by imagefra.me
Haha hi, Zen and I totally failed today. Both of us went to wrong bus stops. I was supposed to walk str8, instead I crossed the bridge. Zen was supposed to cross the bridge, but she walked str8. Fail not? Hahah. Met Rena @ Chinatown thereafter, and we walked to Maxwell Rd. ^^

Image Hosting by imagefra.me
Image Hosting by imagefra.me
I swear these falling leaves looks 100 times nicer real life but the wind was fucking strong and the sky's grey. So it sort of look like the world is coming to an end.

Image Hosting by imagefra.me
So this is the restaurant we dine at, it's way better than I thought it'd be. I thought it would be crowded, non-air conditioned. But it's quiet, and pleasant to dine in. ^^
Image Hosting by imagefra.me
Best grape drink I've ever had.
Image Hosting by imagefra.me
Rena and I had this while Zen had......
Image Hosting by imagefra.me
This fish. ^^
Image Hosting by imagefra.me
Image Hosting by imagefra.me
Image Hosting by imagefra.me
Love the bowl, love the spoon, love the chopstick best.
Image Hosting by imagefra.me
Image Hosting by imagefra.me
Random.
Image Hosting by imagefra.me
HSH. ^^