Sunday, November 1, 2009

Image Hosting by imagefra.me

Hi, the shopping for groceries with Rena, Zen, Kaiying, Faye, Kahkit, Min, Duchao and Jasper was successful and we've got everything in our list.^^ Spent 1 hr and 30 minutes to get everything. Haha, $175. Settled down at KFC thereafter. Ate ^^ And discuss about our subjects combination before heading to inter > HSH.

Image Hosting by imagefra.me
I thought this was the end....... But no.

Image Hosting by imagefra.me
This is. ^^

Fancy a 13 years old calling a 14 years old to grow up. HAHAH JOKE OF THE DAY. I dare you tell Caiyan in front of her face what you wrote on her blog, I dare you. If you really unhappy with her staring, and starting a conversation about you, confront her. What's the use of writing on your blog? Ey, dont tell me your whole life you never judge anyone before. Caiyan, a useless bitch? WOAH WOAH. Say until as if you fucking useful.