Hi, i'm fucking excited for chalet tomo but I've not packed my bag. Bro's friends in my room and it'll be inconvenient, that's why. I'm meeting my Sweet in the morning before going to Bm to meet Josh, then head to school and CHALETZ. ^^ And I wont be blogging until thurs, I'll miss my blog vvm. :) I promise to flood my blog with pictures, till then~
Sweet's sick though but not to worry, I'll make sure she doesn't eat anything heaty tomo morning. ^^ Sweet, pls take care of yourself when i'm at the chalet, I'll see you soon after chalet okey. Miss you much and get well soon. Love, Jiamin Sweet.
Sweet's sick though but not to worry, I'll make sure she doesn't eat anything heaty tomo morning. ^^ Sweet, pls take care of yourself when i'm at the chalet, I'll see you soon after chalet okey. Miss you much and get well soon. Love, Jiamin Sweet.
<< Home