Class chalet (1)
Before I even start posting about the awesomez chalet, I'd like to apologise for my terrible attitude towards certain people. I mean, there's a reason and those who knows, knows. I also like to thank my clique 5 and Faye for tolerating and comforting. Especially Cassyb, I love you so much. :)
This is gonna be a long post, so.... here I go.
On 3 nov, I met my dearest sweet at Tiong for breakfast, we had an awesome chat. Got quite a couple of things after breakfast, Sweet's strepils, my contacts solution and film. I sent Sweet to the taxi stand and gave her a big hug before getting home. I tried to fix my film, but I screwed it up instead so I was very grumpy and upset. I wanted to go fix the film at bm, but I could not becus I was carrying one bagpack, one camping sort of bag, portable dvd player, and about 15 packets of instant noodles. I almost died carrying all the stuffs to school, alone. Thanks Kaiying for running to the bus stop to help me carry stuffs. ^^ After I reached school, I thought of running to bmc to fix the films, but I was afraid I couldn't reach back to sch on time, so I was pretty confused and annoyed, so...... I cried. -_- Hahah fml. But anyway, our shuttle bus came soon and we left for the chalet! Upon reaching, we were breifed by Mr chen before exploring the chalet. It's rather small for 30, but it's really pretty. Rest for a short while before starting our activities and games, I love whacko, I love caterpillar and watching the guys doing forfeit for it. Hahah, stopped all the games @ 6 and the class went to wash up while the class committee cooked dinner for the class. ^^ I was having gastric though. After dinner, continued with our last activity of the day and free time. After everyone washed up, watched DRAG ME TO HELL with the whole class. One scream, all scream hahaha. After the movie, I was watching Bride's war using my portable dvd player and halfway it died on me, so I had nothing to do while the rest played monopoly. Tania, Duchao, Justin and I sat tgt and chat, and decided to go for a walk around the resort. ^^ Around 2am, CassyB, Tania, Kaiying, Faye, Zen, Duchao, Justin and I went to the playground and I got awesome pictures otw. Hahah, we trespassed into the swimming pool after that! Hahah in the end we realised there's an easier way to get to the pool. Hahah, dumb but funz. ^^ Continued to explore the resort, till close to 3am and we headed back to the chalet. CassyB and I sat on this swing outside the chalet and had a short h2h talk, there were rats running around, lizards climbing everywhere. Hahah but wtv, the wind and cloud's awesome. Until it started to rain.......... we ran back in to the chalet to get shelter. :( Hahah, gossip time. Bitched with Cassyb, Kaiying, Tania, Faye, Min, Duchao and guess who? MR CHEN. Others joined in later as well. Hahah, until 5am, slept for about half an hour and we went to catch the sunrise. It's really, really beautiful :) After sunrise, headed back to chalet.
Start of Nov 4's activities. After everyone had breakfast, started treasure hunting. ^^ Went to the beach thereafter but it rained and there was a little commotion. Headed back to the chalet, and after everything was settled, went back to the beach to rawk and roll. HAHAH WATER BOMBZ BABEH! Awesomezzz, me like. :) After all the fun.......... went back to wash up and had pasta for lunch! Hahah free time aftermath. Movies all the way, while CassyB and I had a great chat outside the chalet. Close to 6, started fire for bbq. ^-^ Hahaha. Band members came back @ 7.30 and Mr ho came @ 8. ^^ Heheh. It started to rain so we brought the stuffs under the shelter of the chalet to bbq. Heh, Mr ho helped us with the barbeque and the few of us caught up with him as well. ^^ He left with some to get drinks while Mr Chen, Cassyb, Rena and I continued to help the class barbeque chicken wings. I flared up cus I was already pissed off due to. . . that only cassyb knows, and the class was very demanding. Okey, I'm v sorry. After Mr ho and the rest came back, we continued to barbeque prawnz. And I ate one, cus mr ho peeled it for me. Guess whut? It's the first time im eating prawns (excluding ebi tempura). -_- Hahah nub, i know. So we continued to barbeque till 11.30pm, took pixz with Mr Ho then Cassyb, Gurlf, Faye and I sent him to his car. ^^ Cleaned the bbq area, and wash up before movie marathon. HAHAH. We all said we wouldn't sleep, but all of us K.O around 2am.
5 Nov, body aches became worse becus my sleeping bag was so thin, it's just as if im sleeping on the floor -_- Haha, I turned 180 degrees when I was asleep and im still wondering how I did that.. K wtv, after bout 3 to 4 hours of sleep. Get up, brushed teeth, clean up the chalet, and shuttle bus back to school. Slept thru out the journey in the bus. *-* HSH after that.
IN CONCLUSION. ALTHOUGH IT WAS PRETTY EXHAUSTING, THE CHALET WAS AWESOME AND SUCCESSFUL. PLEASE THANK AND APPRECIATE WHAT THE CLASS COMMITTEES IN CHARGE OF PROGRAMMES HAVE PLANNED. ^-^ Me love 2G.
This is gonna be a long post, so.... here I go.
On 3 nov, I met my dearest sweet at Tiong for breakfast, we had an awesome chat. Got quite a couple of things after breakfast, Sweet's strepils, my contacts solution and film. I sent Sweet to the taxi stand and gave her a big hug before getting home. I tried to fix my film, but I screwed it up instead so I was very grumpy and upset. I wanted to go fix the film at bm, but I could not becus I was carrying one bagpack, one camping sort of bag, portable dvd player, and about 15 packets of instant noodles. I almost died carrying all the stuffs to school, alone. Thanks Kaiying for running to the bus stop to help me carry stuffs. ^^ After I reached school, I thought of running to bmc to fix the films, but I was afraid I couldn't reach back to sch on time, so I was pretty confused and annoyed, so...... I cried. -_- Hahah fml. But anyway, our shuttle bus came soon and we left for the chalet! Upon reaching, we were breifed by Mr chen before exploring the chalet. It's rather small for 30, but it's really pretty. Rest for a short while before starting our activities and games, I love whacko, I love caterpillar and watching the guys doing forfeit for it. Hahah, stopped all the games @ 6 and the class went to wash up while the class committee cooked dinner for the class. ^^ I was having gastric though. After dinner, continued with our last activity of the day and free time. After everyone washed up, watched DRAG ME TO HELL with the whole class. One scream, all scream hahaha. After the movie, I was watching Bride's war using my portable dvd player and halfway it died on me, so I had nothing to do while the rest played monopoly. Tania, Duchao, Justin and I sat tgt and chat, and decided to go for a walk around the resort. ^^ Around 2am, CassyB, Tania, Kaiying, Faye, Zen, Duchao, Justin and I went to the playground and I got awesome pictures otw. Hahah, we trespassed into the swimming pool after that! Hahah in the end we realised there's an easier way to get to the pool. Hahah, dumb but funz. ^^ Continued to explore the resort, till close to 3am and we headed back to the chalet. CassyB and I sat on this swing outside the chalet and had a short h2h talk, there were rats running around, lizards climbing everywhere. Hahah but wtv, the wind and cloud's awesome. Until it started to rain.......... we ran back in to the chalet to get shelter. :( Hahah, gossip time. Bitched with Cassyb, Kaiying, Tania, Faye, Min, Duchao and guess who? MR CHEN. Others joined in later as well. Hahah, until 5am, slept for about half an hour and we went to catch the sunrise. It's really, really beautiful :) After sunrise, headed back to chalet.
Start of Nov 4's activities. After everyone had breakfast, started treasure hunting. ^^ Went to the beach thereafter but it rained and there was a little commotion. Headed back to the chalet, and after everything was settled, went back to the beach to rawk and roll. HAHAH WATER BOMBZ BABEH! Awesomezzz, me like. :) After all the fun.......... went back to wash up and had pasta for lunch! Hahah free time aftermath. Movies all the way, while CassyB and I had a great chat outside the chalet. Close to 6, started fire for bbq. ^-^ Hahaha. Band members came back @ 7.30 and Mr ho came @ 8. ^^ Heheh. It started to rain so we brought the stuffs under the shelter of the chalet to bbq. Heh, Mr ho helped us with the barbeque and the few of us caught up with him as well. ^^ He left with some to get drinks while Mr Chen, Cassyb, Rena and I continued to help the class barbeque chicken wings. I flared up cus I was already pissed off due to. . . that only cassyb knows, and the class was very demanding. Okey, I'm v sorry. After Mr ho and the rest came back, we continued to barbeque prawnz. And I ate one, cus mr ho peeled it for me. Guess whut? It's the first time im eating prawns (excluding ebi tempura). -_- Hahah nub, i know. So we continued to barbeque till 11.30pm, took pixz with Mr Ho then Cassyb, Gurlf, Faye and I sent him to his car. ^^ Cleaned the bbq area, and wash up before movie marathon. HAHAH. We all said we wouldn't sleep, but all of us K.O around 2am.
5 Nov, body aches became worse becus my sleeping bag was so thin, it's just as if im sleeping on the floor -_- Haha, I turned 180 degrees when I was asleep and im still wondering how I did that.. K wtv, after bout 3 to 4 hours of sleep. Get up, brushed teeth, clean up the chalet, and shuttle bus back to school. Slept thru out the journey in the bus. *-* HSH after that.
IN CONCLUSION. ALTHOUGH IT WAS PRETTY EXHAUSTING, THE CHALET WAS AWESOME AND SUCCESSFUL. PLEASE THANK AND APPRECIATE WHAT THE CLASS COMMITTEES IN CHARGE OF PROGRAMMES HAVE PLANNED. ^-^ Me love 2G.
Labels: Class chalet (L)
<< Home