Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Photobucket
(I made the envelopes myself! Guess which 4 love I wrote this too:D)

WHEN I REACHED SCHOOL IN THE MORNING, DARZ SURPRISED ME WITH 4MINUTE ALBUM. I WAS FUCKING ELATED. THANKS RENA YONG YI TING. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH :*

Elated till................ I forgotten how to write a few words for chinese exams.

HAHAH BUT IT'S OKAY. TOO HAPPY AND EXAMS.HAVE.FINALLY.ENDED. AHHH! PARTY TIME~

Hahah okay, stop my nonsense. Breakfast @ KFC with Caiyan, Kaiying, Cynthia, Justin, Min and Duchao. ^^ I caught up with Caiyan and Cynthia! Happppy. Zen and Cassy came too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Vivo (Zen Kaiying Min Justin Duchao) > Challenger (Play station. My legs almost broke cause we stand for so long and they didn't want to leave yet) > Popcorn > Movie (The Deadly Tsunami).

I swear the movie is very touching, I was crying all the way towards the end of the movie. I feel pretty abnormal though, cause while I was crying, Duchao, Zen and Kaiying was laughing. Abnormal....

Home with Zen and Min.

Photobucket Photobucket
Miss you so much bb. :*