What if someone you hate threatens to ruin an outing you've been looking forward to long time back? What if someone you hate says he wants to find problem with a good friend you've knew for 5 years? What would you do?
I'll never let him off. Don't think just because you are two years older than us, my classmates will be oh-so-afraid of you, like srsly. Grow up lah. Try ruining my class outing, you'll see. :)
On a happier note, Happy 8th month bb! Thanks for pampering and loving me these 8 months. ^^ Thanks for making the effort to quit smoking because I dislike it and not text girls unnecessarily. I love you more than words can say. :*
(2:43 PM)
Hi. I'm leaving my house to meet bb @ Great world soon. ^^ I'm supposed to be out by now, but bb had last min job interview. Gonna collect my pictures from Fuji @ Tiong later, can't wait.
CassyB, nothing's gonna affect our friendship not even that fag. If anyone tries to break us up, i'll go to the extend of killing that fucker. Really. JiaminB love CassyB. (L)
I'll never let him off. Don't think just because you are two years older than us, my classmates will be oh-so-afraid of you, like srsly. Grow up lah. Try ruining my class outing, you'll see. :)
On a happier note, Happy 8th month bb! Thanks for pampering and loving me these 8 months. ^^ Thanks for making the effort to quit smoking because I dislike it and not text girls unnecessarily. I love you more than words can say. :*
(2:43 PM)
Hi. I'm leaving my house to meet bb @ Great world soon. ^^ I'm supposed to be out by now, but bb had last min job interview. Gonna collect my pictures from Fuji @ Tiong later, can't wait.
CassyB, nothing's gonna affect our friendship not even that fag. If anyone tries to break us up, i'll go to the extend of killing that fucker. Really. JiaminB love CassyB. (L)
<< Home