Friday, October 2, 2009

I forgot to bring my pod to school, which partially made me upset in school. Throughout 5 hours in school, all I was thinking about was to get home asap. :<

Bus home with Zen (Heart heart heart heart heart breaker^^). Prepared and met Gladys sweet on bus 14. Got our ears pierced on the same ear and spot(^^) before heading down to town.

Had a real good chat on the bus with my sweet then we met B, Jw, Kimhock and Yulun @ Wheelock before heading down to Cine.

Arcadez! Photohunt with sweet (the machine cheat $ one) while the guys maximum tune^^ Headed down to vivo thereafter where B and I was having cold war for no apparent reason.

Decided to have dinner at lon john after a long time. Sweet and I left the guys to walk around vivo to look for....... (^^). Went back to find the guys @ 8pm, pics with sweet before heading home with B.

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket