Friday, October 16, 2009

Selling it @ $30, it's too loose for me. Worn once only.

5 October.
Cassy: Haha, aw thanks best. I'll be happy, and you must be too. :)
Zen: Hahahahah.

6 October.
Zen: Hi crazy twinnnneh. ^^
Tracy: Hahah oh! I complain to school, you say their kb lousy. Okay whatever!! :@
Rena: Haha hi darz. Sorry for pangseh-ing you in the middle of the night. :P

7 October.
Zen: Haha thanks sweety, don't worry. I scored highest, cs of luck only. :)
Gladys: Hahah sweet! Yes, chill chill. Love you much!! (L)
Zen: YES HE'S COMING TO SAY HI. I HOPE HE'D STAY THOUGH. :(
Cassy: Haha yes, I know you are my dear. :)

8 October.
Jiaen: Haha you whore. Shut up! (Point both middle finger)^^
Weili (boing boing): Hahah okey okey^^ Left 4 days now!
Liling: Hahah helllooo liling^^ Thanks for the tag.

9 October.
Zen: Hahahah omg hi!
Margaret: Haha yes, I like him as a teacher a lot. :) All the best for yr exams too!
Casssy: Hahaha chill best. He's just an imposter, why bother? :)

10 October.
Tracy: Hahah you leh? Fang da (ma) tong^^

11 October.
Kaiying: Yes good luck for yr papers too girlfy. :)
Zenna: Haha anti-social....... Put one HIEEE.
12 October.
Gladys: I love you too okey sweet!!^^

13 October.
Gladys: Yes sweet! Haha, it's v important and you know the reason too. :) Let's save hard to help Cy asap alright, I love you deareeeeeest sweet(L)

14 October.
Faye: Hahah sure, I'll link asap. Prolly after exam? :)
Heidi: Really? Where did you see me baobei? I didn't see you. :( I miss you!
Gladys: Hahaha I had much fun w/ you too sweeet! Long time since I had fun ever since exams. :( No problem at all lah sweet, and we needa go to fareast again soon! Our shades, cam, clothings!! :D
-
15 October.
Zen: Hi Zenny Cheng~~~~ I lub you oh (Weili's style)^^
Tracy: Hahha i see. Advertise me lah? Im kooolzx too. :D
-
16 October.
Zen: YES ZEN. ARE YOU GONNA TELL ME SOME THING ABOUT THE BITCH EARLIER ON?
Cassy: Totally lah. Aiming fail still wna learn people throw paper. Bimbos. Oppsy, they aren't even pretty. :)
Caiyan: Hahaha love you mummy. Take much care of yrself okey.
Gladys: Hahah sweet, don't even know they've brains or not loh. Hahah, thanks sweet sweet. I'll cheer! And see you on chalet okey. I hope my mum allows me! Love you more okey sweet!!! (L)
Felicia: Hahah hi felicia! How're you? Okey, lubz.