Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'll edit this post and upload all the picture tomorrow, including those in mc's cam.
All pics up. ^^ Updated/Edited 25 October's post with pictures too.


Met Sweet on bus 14 and headed to Queens. Had laksa for lunch, can you believe? It's my first time eating laska in 14 years of living. Hahah, but the laksa was awesome. Got our contacts^^ and head to vivo.

I love Sweet, she's awesome. Mc came to find us at vivo despite being tired, thanks lah :)

>Slack at open area, explore mc's cam, camwhore, Sweet's hilarious and cute. She made mc and I laughed to tears, and she looks awesome with purple contacts


PhotobucketPhotobucket

> Mc had to leave so Sweet and I sent her to the mrt, gave her hug. I hope to see her soon again, sigh

> Vivomart thereafter. Sweet and I got each of us 1 ice cream each and a pack of chips for $2.20. Pro not? We'll be the best housewives ever

>Met Jw and Yulun at ToyRus, had fun there. Like srsly, I hope to get the barbie cam and transparent bag. Sweet, asap okey. Save $$$$.

> Open area, caught the sunset. ^^ I wasn't in a good mood though. There are like so many people, why fucking her? My goodness. -_- Bloody pb girl, hoh Sweet? HAHAH.

> Left vivo at late 7 with Sweet. 65 home. ^^


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I wish your smile could last forever, mc. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Love you very much Sweet.