Friday, October 9, 2009

Photobucket



I've got to see many people I've missed and have not met for a long time. I missed bb and sweet most


I had lunch with Zen and Tracy over at membina. Sent zen to the bus stop thereafter and I head home to changesmile Pictures, Images and Photos

Met bb downstairs and headed to Queenssmile Pictures, Images and Photos Got my contacts and 33 down to plaza. I met Sweet, Caiyan and Simin there. Caught up a lil with Caiyan and Simin. I missed both my mummy and lover muchsmile Pictures, Images and Photos

I spent some time with sweet alone too!smile Pictures, Images and Photos Got sweets from mtw and camwhore, I lub you muchy sweet!

Photobucket

Caiyan joined us toosmile Pictures, Images and Photos and saw Amanda! Went to open area to chat^^ Amanda left with her bf while we continued staying there.smile Pictures, Images and Photos

Till 7, Sweet, Caiyan, Zairong and Brandon sent me to the traffic light and I head home!smile Pictures, Images and Photos

Sweet gave me a big big hug^^ So did Caiyan(L).

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket