Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's 1:23 AM. Mapling cheered me up but Min wouldn't listen to me properly in maple. :( I'm determined to complete that jumping quest no matter whut anyway. I'm having gastric now. Don't contact me, my phone's off.

I wish I had all the money on earth, so I could shop till I drop, buy everything that I crave for, camera, bags, accessories, shoes, tops, bottoms, dresses, skirts, laptop. I would also get B, CassyB and Sweet anything they want in the world.

I WISH. drooling Pictures, Images and Photos

I also wish that all the mfs in my life would disappear, no more bitches, no more hatred. Only me and all my loves. ^^

AGAIN, I WISH.

Lastly, I wish that some thick skinned fag that thinks she is fucking pretty and popular would wake up and look in the mirror. To realise how ugly she's and the amount of people that actually hates her. I also wish that she would drop the thought that she's damn 'powerful', when actually...... she's just a peanut that's never gonna change. A leopard never changes it's spots. ^^

I WISH...................................