Monday, October 26, 2009


I'm such a retard today, behaved like one. Mood like low high low. Fucking pissed during Sci, had to stay back for like, 30 min, to fucking do corrections for Sci paper. To me, there's no point at all. It's already over lah. I srsly felt like just packing up and just leave. Maybe I would not be pissed if I didn't had plans after school, but I was supposed to fetch Sweet from her school, ended up, her coming to Bmc to fetch me. I'm sorry Sweet. I'll make it up to you k.

Head to tiong > Met Jw at Lon John > Had lunch after B came > Last minute decision for movie > B and Jw left > Sweet and I went to Queensway > H2h talk at mac, Sweet almost teared, but it was an awesome chat^^ > 14 home.

Don't talk to me now, I'm not feeling well. I'm not even looking forward to all my plans anymore, everything seems fucking screwed up thanks to. I hate you.

I'm like fucking worried for mc, I hope nothing happens...........