Friday, October 16, 2009

I WAS/AM FUCKING PISSED OFF. WHY? Early in the morning, paper haven't even started and someone rolled eyes at me.

Nvm, i don't really mind.

At mac, there's this group of sec 1s and this particular girl. Non-stop kept looking at me, then turn, look and turn. Do you know how fucking annoying is that? Plus uh, she kept playing and twirling her hair. I almost no appetite to eat. =_= Suay suay, saw them @ the interchange. And that girl did the same thing, look and turn away continuously. Your eye got problem is it then no money go see doctor is it. Funny thing is uh, we even took the same bus and I think the group attempt to throw paper at Zen and I, but threw at an elderly woman instead and created a scene on the bus. Disgrace or not? Don't so childish leh, if you dislike me right, just come to me. Don't resort to doing this kind of immature things behind my back lah. BITCH. WRITE BIG BIG GIVE YOU SEE OKAY, YR EYE GOT PROBLEM, I KNOW. (:

(1422)
You are 19% friendly!

You are either very shy, or just prefer to be with yourself or 1-2 close friends. You need to reach out to others more, and share more of yourself.

Are you Friendly
Take More Quizzes