I think I've became pretty optimistic. If it's the few months ago me, I'd be hopping mad once I see her blog. But I feel that it's so hilarious now. ^^ And if that was for me, I rather you come to look for me and tell me how much you fucking hate me and how miserable I've made you instead trying to pull me down using those simple vocabs. If it's not for me, oh well, just take it as I never said this.

(edited on october 30)
Thinking about it, disgraceful? If I'm a disgrace, what are you? Srsly, c'mon lah. You want me to mention all the disgraceful and backstabbing things you did? Pathetic? I doubt im as pathetic as you. I've great friends around me, do you? Childish and immature. Oh well, if it makes you happy if you think that way. So be it, you most mature. Are you happy like this? ^^
Again, if it's not for me, just ignore this fucking post.

(edited on october 30)
Thinking about it, disgraceful? If I'm a disgrace, what are you? Srsly, c'mon lah. You want me to mention all the disgraceful and backstabbing things you did? Pathetic? I doubt im as pathetic as you. I've great friends around me, do you? Childish and immature. Oh well, if it makes you happy if you think that way. So be it, you most mature. Are you happy like this? ^^
Again, if it's not for me, just ignore this fucking post.
<< Home