I said I wouldn't blog, but I've so much to voice out. Let's just take this as a break, I'll continue studying afterwards. Tomorrow is the start of my first paper, and I don't feel prepared.
Cassy best, call me once you seen this. I wonder why is your phone off. Is it because you're studying or.
I think I've been nice to you the past few days, at least I did not roll my eyes at you which I think I usually do. But I don't see a point why should I now. Doesn't pay to be nice.
It's almost impossible for me to not blog. It has already become a habit, so I'll still blog, but short post from tomorrow onwards. :)
I'm sad.
Cassy best, call me once you seen this. I wonder why is your phone off. Is it because you're studying or.
I think I've been nice to you the past few days, at least I did not roll my eyes at you which I think I usually do. But I don't see a point why should I now. Doesn't pay to be nice.
It's almost impossible for me to not blog. It has already become a habit, so I'll still blog, but short post from tomorrow onwards. :)
I'm sad.
<< Home