Thursday, October 29, 2009

I just got home from Great world. ^^ MJ's movie was awesome for me, CassyB and I cried. Michael Jackson is like the kindest man (to me) in the world, he love kids, he love the people, he love his fans, he love the nature, he love the world. His songs are v meaningful and he inspired many. MJ's just awesome. He doesn't deserves to leave. Really.

CassyB and I was having real fun until someone had to spoil it by picking up a fight with her. LTH. I don't know and don't care whether you'll read this, or not. But if you continue to hurt Cassy, I'll really do anything to break both of you up. I'm telling you now, I'm not match-making Cassy and Weimin. Why should I? Weimin loves another girl, so much. Match-make also matchmake both of them tgt. If you are fucking not happy with Weimin, Kahkit or whoever for whatever reasons. Ask them out to talk things out. I everyday text Cassy, hug her whenever I see her, want come find my problem too? Srsly, don't be stupid for goodness sake. About WWW, tell me, give me just one valid reason why should we change the date because of you. Are you from my class? This is our class outing, hello. C'mon lah, if you srsly want to come, skip your O lvls and come lah. Don't expect my class to change the date for you. And even if you were to come, and ruin our outing, like what you said you would. Estimate have 12 people. You'll see what the 12 of us would do.

Head home after all the commotion. I really wish I could brainwash CassyB.