I just finished revising everything about lit^^
My sweet, we said we'd face any problems and obstacles positively and look on the bright side, remember? Even though I don't know what happened this time, I hope you'll never forget what we promised each other. I'll be there no matter what, hook pinkies^^ And I'll fucking hate anyone that bullies you! Stay away from my sweet, meanie!!
-
I'll get to see cassy tomorrow, I miss her so much as well. I feel like I've a million and one things to tell her, but I don't even know what/ how/where to start from. I love you much my dear^^
My sweet, we said we'd face any problems and obstacles positively and look on the bright side, remember? Even though I don't know what happened this time, I hope you'll never forget what we promised each other. I'll be there no matter what, hook pinkies^^ And I'll fucking hate anyone that bullies you! Stay away from my sweet, meanie!!
-
I'll get to see cassy tomorrow, I miss her so much as well. I feel like I've a million and one things to tell her, but I don't even know what/ how/where to start from. I love you much my dear^^
<< Home