Saturday, October 10, 2009

I am supposed to study yet here I am in front of this com. :(

(1807)
Um hi. I've revised on literature for close to 2 hours, might take a short nap soon and continue in the night^^

M.I.N.U.T.E.4

(2041)
I lub rena dar^^ She's so sweet. I sent this text to her:


Fill it up:

I _____ you.
You have a nice ______.
You make me ________.
You should ___________.
Someday I will __________.
You + me = _______.
If I saw you now, I'd __________.
I want to ________ you.
I would build a _________ just for you.
If I could sing you any song it would be __________.
We could ___________ under the rain.
Love,
____________.


Guess what she replied^^

I luv you.
You have a nice smile.
You make me jubilant.
You should have no worries.
Someday I will buy you Hyuna's ring for you.
You + me = DARZZ.
If I saw you now I'd hug you.
I want to kill you. (Just kidding ^^)
I would build a robot HyunA just for you.
If I could sing you any song it would be hot issue.
We could play under the rain.
Love,
Rena.