Hi............... I'm bored to tears now. Sweet's accompanying me to far east after her friend's birthday celebration, to get my cam. I'm afraid I might lose my way there though.
I love my awesome sweet.
AND GUESS WHUT. SWEET AND I MIGHT BE ABLE TO FIND A JOB! THANKS TO A KIND WOMAN WE SAW WHEN WE WERE LOOKING FOR JOB THAT DAY. DAMN HAPPY RIGHT NOW.
Replies.
Tracy: Won't one lah. Both of us know who flirt can already, hor bitch? BITCH.
Michelle: Hahah yes need money! I doubt he'll lend me though. :( Haha.
Liling: Hahah sure! Asap. :)
Caiyan: Haha mummy! Of course you know, we were just talking about IT yesterday^^
Passerby: Haha. Of course not, no way. What makes you think that way? Hm.
Zenna: Hahaha yes. Lol!
Cassy: Haha, like who wants! No matter whut we will still be best friends. MJ movie, wooh.
Tracy: Hm. Who's my bitch?
I love my awesome sweet.
AND GUESS WHUT. SWEET AND I MIGHT BE ABLE TO FIND A JOB! THANKS TO A KIND WOMAN WE SAW WHEN WE WERE LOOKING FOR JOB THAT DAY. DAMN HAPPY RIGHT NOW.
Replies.
Tracy: Won't one lah. Both of us know who flirt can already, hor bitch? BITCH.
Michelle: Hahah yes need money! I doubt he'll lend me though. :( Haha.
Liling: Hahah sure! Asap. :)
Caiyan: Haha mummy! Of course you know, we were just talking about IT yesterday^^
Passerby: Haha. Of course not, no way. What makes you think that way? Hm.
Zenna: Hahaha yes. Lol!
Cassy: Haha, like who wants! No matter whut we will still be best friends. MJ movie, wooh.
Tracy: Hm. Who's my bitch?
<< Home