Please pretty? $30, worn once only. I got it at a higher price. :<HI. I stayed home again today, and I revised for Math. I also did something rather retarded and only bb knows *.* Hahaha.
Can someone nice just buy that damn high waist shorts for me, please? I need money lah. And speaking of money, i'm going to look for a job with sweet. $_$
To the 3 most important people to me:
BB. Thanks for, almost everything. You never fail to be by my side whenever I need you and I dare to say, no one loves you more than I do! :* I'll never forget everything you've done for me. The smile, laughter, tears and joy you bring to me. I lub chu! ^.^
CASSY BEST. Honestly, the best, best, I can ever find. No one can ever compare to you. I treasure our time together more now, because our time spend together is always limited because of him. It's okey, we have a lot of plans for holidays later on. You better not forget everything we've been through! :* Sharing secrets, h2h talks, laughing, crying, shopping tgt, texting, movies, gossiping, walking hand in hand, messing up each other's hair, hugs. I never had a friend, that had so much in common as me. I never want to lose you ever. Lub you.
GLADYS SWEET. My dearest and sweetest sweet. ^.^ Although we've just got closer to each other only recently, all our time spent together was awesome. Truely awesome. I know I can confide in you no matter what happens and you'd make me happy! I appreciate every single lil thing you did for me, like treating me to B&J and not allowing me to pay it back to you! Thanks so much my awesome sweet. :* Lub chu.
<< Home