Hi. Zen and Rena's at my house now^^ Everything was pretty screwed up today! Especially Science exams, I flunked it. I'm sure I'll do badly.
And when I went down to buy tibits with Zen just now, I dropped my phone and I can't hear music now. Hahaha. But Zen's phone is spoilt too. Spoil tgt lah.
Bb. Quite not in the mood to study now. Post later^^
(1957)
I've thought it through. Whether or not, you make me sound like Im the bad guy. As long as my consciences is clear, it does not matter. You know, I know. What was the fact, and what's not.
I need $$ urgently, for important reasons. So Im selling away my high waist shorts (light demin). Is anyone interested? I'll post the picture up asap.
And yes! Im finally meeting my sweet tomorrow. I miss you much dearest sweet!^^
And when I went down to buy tibits with Zen just now, I dropped my phone and I can't hear music now. Hahaha. But Zen's phone is spoilt too. Spoil tgt lah.
Bb. Quite not in the mood to study now. Post later^^
(1957)
I've thought it through. Whether or not, you make me sound like Im the bad guy. As long as my consciences is clear, it does not matter. You know, I know. What was the fact, and what's not.
I need $$ urgently, for important reasons. So Im selling away my high waist shorts (light demin). Is anyone interested? I'll post the picture up asap.
And yes! Im finally meeting my sweet tomorrow. I miss you much dearest sweet!^^
<< Home