Friday, October 30, 2009

Hi, today's pretty much awesome.

Awesome no. 1: Cassyb was worried about her postion and results since I dont know how long back, but guess what. She has gotten second in class despite being sick on one of the papers. Cassyb, you are....
Cassyb's awesome.

Awesome no. 2: All the plans for class chalet have been going on smoothly. Guess whut, Mr chen booked a shuttle bus for us! Mr chen rawk. ^^ And Miss Huang's joining us in the chalet too. It's gonna be awesome. I'll kick the person's ass out of the chalet if the person ruins the fun.

Awesome no. 3: I maintained my 15 position in class, I'm contented. Even if my parents aren't proud of me, I know Bb, Cassyb and Sweet will be. Right?

Awesome no. 4: Breakfast with Cassyb, Zen, Rena, Limmy, Faye, Min, Duchao, Kahkit and Jasper @ Kfc was da bomb. ^^ Cassyb left first and we were rlly noisy after that because all of us were cursing and swearing, laughing out loud as well. HAHAH. I love my classmates so much.

Awesome no. 5: I joined Caiyan, Dylan and Wy while the rest left and I felt so much better after complaining to Caiyan. HAHAH and Caiyan totally helped me get back at that bitch. She doesn't even dare to stare back at Cy but she fugging loves to stare at me though ^^