Hi, today was an awesome day. Very awesome^^
I met Sweet on the bus today^^ Reached Ion, and started to shop. Mostly window shopping. Sweet and I took a picture with her polariod too! And she let me have it^^ Superb happy. Love you sweet! Sweet got what she wanted and we left for Fareast^^
HAD A REALLY, REALLY GREAT TIME THERE. Sweet and I saw so much things we wanted, but did not have enough $$. I bought a necklace and sweet bought 2 belts though! Hahah. We went into this very cool shop, which has all the costumes for Halloween. Damn cooooolzx!!
Had lunch @ Graffiti Cafe, had a lot of scribbles and vandalisms on the wall. Fugging cool, sweet and I took another polariod shot there. :)
Shopped for awhile more and we headed back to tiong^^ Met, Simin, Charlene and Cheryl at 18chef? Haha. Head to 4th floor, and sweet met Zairong and co. :)
Sweet used all her polariod films and we both went off @ 6. I love you a lot sweet, really!^^
I met Sweet on the bus today^^ Reached Ion, and started to shop. Mostly window shopping. Sweet and I took a picture with her polariod too! And she let me have it^^ Superb happy. Love you sweet! Sweet got what she wanted and we left for Fareast^^
HAD A REALLY, REALLY GREAT TIME THERE. Sweet and I saw so much things we wanted, but did not have enough $$. I bought a necklace and sweet bought 2 belts though! Hahah. We went into this very cool shop, which has all the costumes for Halloween. Damn cooooolzx!!
Had lunch @ Graffiti Cafe, had a lot of scribbles and vandalisms on the wall. Fugging cool, sweet and I took another polariod shot there. :)
Shopped for awhile more and we headed back to tiong^^ Met, Simin, Charlene and Cheryl at 18chef? Haha. Head to 4th floor, and sweet met Zairong and co. :)
Sweet used all her polariod films and we both went off @ 6. I love you a lot sweet, really!^^
<< Home