Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hi, I'm srsly worn out. Met my dears at tiong and head to Iluma, then there's this person dressed in some skeleton costume scaring people. When we were choosing which restaurant to dine at, he walked towards us. Rena and I panicked, ran and realised we were running towards a dead end so we pretended to be calm and waiting for lift. HAHAH fun. I had pasta, and the cream was so thick, I almost vomit. Srsly. Rena helped me paid a lil, thanks and sorry dar. I'll pay back asap. I've awesome friends, I rlly do. :'(

Image Hosting by imagefra.me
Image Hosting by imagefra.me

Caught Caroline 3D after dinner. The 3D effect was awesome and so much better than UP @ GV. Haha the movie wasn't bad however very uncomfortable because we were sitting on the first row. Head to the open area thereafter and snap before heading home, and some HEARTLESS ASSHOLE didn't want to accompany me. HAHAH. Kidding.

Image Hosting by imagefra.me
Image Hosting by imagefra.me
Image Hosting by imagefra.me

Dad didn't scold me even thou I reached home late instead smiled and asked if I had fun. Fyi, I don't come home late and dislike to also. I feel very bad for throwing tantrums at dad these two days. Sorry dad, i love you. :)