Had literature paper today. First two questions were managable, but the last question= cmi.
Haha, Zen, Rena and I went to the korean food stall we saw yesterday^^ Waited for 30 min for the shop to open and the 3 of us crapped a lot. Ky and faye came later, to watch us eat. I think it's pretty nice, but Zen says she gonna bring us to other korean stall @ Chinatown after exams. Looking foward.
All of us interchange tgt and Zen came to my place and she's beside me right na!
HI PEOPLE AT JIAMIN'S BLOGGGGGGGGG
ZENNA HERE dlskjsakldjfjslfjdcslakdjsalkjsalkdal :D
(2051)
I don't have much confidence in myself for Science tomorrow. Honestly. I head to the doctor's just now anyway, but it was so packed, and I didn't felt like waiting so I went home and cassy accompanied me on the phone^^
(2146)
It'd be fake, if I said no..
Haha, Zen, Rena and I went to the korean food stall we saw yesterday^^ Waited for 30 min for the shop to open and the 3 of us crapped a lot. Ky and faye came later, to watch us eat. I think it's pretty nice, but Zen says she gonna bring us to other korean stall @ Chinatown after exams. Looking foward.

All of us interchange tgt and Zen came to my place and she's beside me right na!
HI PEOPLE AT JIAMIN'S BLOGGGGGGGGG
ZENNA HERE dlskjsakldjfjslfjdcslakdjsalkjsalkdal :D
(2051)
I don't have much confidence in myself for Science tomorrow. Honestly. I head to the doctor's just now anyway, but it was so packed, and I didn't felt like waiting so I went home and cassy accompanied me on the phone^^
(2146)
It'd be fake, if I said no..
<< Home