Monday, September 28, 2009

Photobucket



School was not close to fun at all, but it wasn't completely boring as well. I flunked Sci test.

I stayed in class after school with kk and wm. :-) Wrote notes for History and I met B after he was dismissed^^

Waited for 855 fugging long cs we were lazy to walk over to interchange. Just when we were about to flag for a cab, 855 came, and on the bus, there's this irri woman that kept staring @ us. I tell you, it's annoying to the core and she told her husband to look @ us as well. What's there to look? Never see human before is it, fug off lah.

After reaching vivo, I got my watch and headed to Secret Recipe for lunch! I had pasta and it has been so long since I last had it. :-) I successfully surprised B with the present I got for him (happy). Ha, went up to arcade area to wait for Gladys and Jw.

Jw came followed by Sweet! Saw Kelvin, Tiancheng and Bruce there too. B, sweet, Jw and I went to the open area to slack^^ Also dicussed on where to go on Fri already.

Headed to Kopitiam thereafter where Sweet and Jw got their dinner. Home sweet home with 3 of them after that. Study date with Sweet tomorrow! Me cannot wait. :-)

Sweet and I jumped over the fountain again today! Haha, v fun! We are gonna run through the fountain the next time! :-) (HAPPY)

Happy 7th month B, I love you much^^