Met Gladys after school @ bmc today^^ Thanks Cass and Kaiying for accompanying me to wait. Love you two! Had lunch @ mac with sweet, talked a lot as usual. :-)
Headed to library then Jw and co. came. Started to do my dnt, I dont think it's nice. But, as long as the content is alright. :-) B came afterwards.
Continued to stay till 5.30pm then sweet and I took 14 home together.
Can't wait for friday, it'll be my last day of enjoyment until exams are over. :-)
/Edited.
Why? Why am I doing things to others that I don't wish would happen to me? I'm so horrible. I hate myself for causing hurt and misery to others. I'm such a nuisance, I'm sorry.
Headed to library then Jw and co. came. Started to do my dnt, I dont think it's nice. But, as long as the content is alright. :-) B came afterwards.
Continued to stay till 5.30pm then sweet and I took 14 home together.
Can't wait for friday, it'll be my last day of enjoyment until exams are over. :-)
/Edited.
Why? Why am I doing things to others that I don't wish would happen to me? I'm so horrible. I hate myself for causing hurt and misery to others. I'm such a nuisance, I'm sorry.
<< Home