MELBOURNE (AFP) - – An Australian cat named Smokey survived 13 shots to the head from an air rifle and then found his way home after what police on Tuesday called a "shocking" act of animal cruelty.
Cruel or cruel? I hope that heartless creature that shot this cat 13 times will get retribution. _l_
Scores for IPW? Unfair (Life's never fair, I know). But what the fug, I next time also don't do anything lah. Do also get bad results, instead those that didn't contribute get higher ones.
Got back English test that we did way back, 21/35. Zen got the highest in class! Keep it up k! Happy for you. :-)
Chinese oral after sch, waited so long till it was my turn since 2nd, from the back. And I totally screwed my oral up, I could not understand what the teacher was talking about and worse, couldn't elaborate. She kept prompting me, asking me Q, that I couldn't ask. I just said, I've nth to add on anymore and there I go. :-(
I met dearest Gladys @ Vivo. :-) Sorry to keep you waiting for such a long time! And thanks Kahkit, Weimin, Rena and Ariel for waiting for a bloody cab w/ me.
Had B&J with G. She's so sweet, she was afraid I wouldn't have enough to pay for what I wanted to get, so she treat me and she didn't want to accept when I paid back $$. Thanks so much sweet! Love you. :-) But you promise you'll let me treat you the next time, it's a must k!
I got what I've wanted with the help of sweet^^ and we walked around vivo, chatted bout a lot of stuffs otw. :-) It was really great! Went to Vivomart, got some drinks and we went to the open area and continued talking. (Smile)
Headed up to arcade area. Saw Tiancheng there, Kelvin and Brandon came too. Um around 7, sweet and I left Vivo. And coincidentally, Kelvin and co. board the bus we took, ha. Homed! :-)
Cruel or cruel? I hope that heartless creature that shot this cat 13 times will get retribution. _l_
Scores for IPW? Unfair (Life's never fair, I know). But what the fug, I next time also don't do anything lah. Do also get bad results, instead those that didn't contribute get higher ones.
Got back English test that we did way back, 21/35. Zen got the highest in class! Keep it up k! Happy for you. :-)
Chinese oral after sch, waited so long till it was my turn since 2nd, from the back. And I totally screwed my oral up, I could not understand what the teacher was talking about and worse, couldn't elaborate. She kept prompting me, asking me Q, that I couldn't ask. I just said, I've nth to add on anymore and there I go. :-(
I met dearest Gladys @ Vivo. :-) Sorry to keep you waiting for such a long time! And thanks Kahkit, Weimin, Rena and Ariel for waiting for a bloody cab w/ me.
Had B&J with G. She's so sweet, she was afraid I wouldn't have enough to pay for what I wanted to get, so she treat me and she didn't want to accept when I paid back $$. Thanks so much sweet! Love you. :-) But you promise you'll let me treat you the next time, it's a must k!
I got what I've wanted with the help of sweet^^ and we walked around vivo, chatted bout a lot of stuffs otw. :-) It was really great! Went to Vivomart, got some drinks and we went to the open area and continued talking. (Smile)
Headed up to arcade area. Saw Tiancheng there, Kelvin and Brandon came too. Um around 7, sweet and I left Vivo. And coincidentally, Kelvin and co. board the bus we took, ha. Homed! :-)
<< Home