
I met B and Jw @ Membina and Gladys came soon after. :-) Bused to Vivo and met Mc, Kelvin, Nicholas and co. Heh, chit chat chit chat. Took pictures with sweet too.
The rest went into the arcade after a short while B Gladys Jw and I slacked @ Sky park. I think it's nice, it was not too sunny and the wind's just right. Pretty relaxing. :-)

Gladys sweet and I went to walk around Vivo after that. Heh, both of us got a pin with a ribbon on in from Divas and we're gonna wear it out tgt soon!^^ Haha. Continued walking around to get a cup of drinks but didn't in the end cause we remembered we were gonna have dinner soon.
Ha, went back to meet B and Jw, Gabriel was there too. :-) Headed to Gwc. Before that, there's this fountain @ the entrance of vivo. Gladys and Jw, B and I ran across it. LOL. Sweet and Jw was dry, however, B and I got wet. Ha, v fun. :-)
After reaching Great world. Sweet and I played the usual arcade game we'd play. I always die fast. But my sweet, being sweet, shared her game with me. :-) Haha, so dinner @ Yoshinoya and I cabbed home with B @ 9pm.

<< Home