Used front camera, so it's v blur. :-)
Hiiiiiiiii. :-)
I'm going to Queensway to meet dear Cassandra to get sample sizes of class tees then heading to her house for swim! :-) Haha. I'm v excited bout tomorrow! And I'll make sure I take care of Gladys. Make sure she doesn't eat the wrong food so that her stomach won't ache. :-(
Edited @ 7.45pm.
Home^^ I met Cassandra and her bro @ Queensway, wanted to get the sample sizes (as stated abv), but the shop we went to, was v expensive and we don't know which shop's better. So decided to do it another day. :-)
Headed to her house, supposed to study first before swimming. Haha, but after an hour, I only wrote one sentence of compo cs we spent our time talking, and taking pictures. Heh, swam after that. Okay, didn't really swim. Just soaked ourselves in the pool. Ha, then steambath. :-) Cass sent me to the traffic light, and I head home.
<< Home