Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hihi. I'm sad, stressed and pissed today, so not my day. :-(

1st, my dress is screwed.

2nd, there's chinese oral tomorrow and they only told us today! One day to prepare, smart. And because of this, I've to meet Gladys late tomorrow!! Pissed plus sad. :-(

3rd, fug fug fug fug fug fug fug fug fug fug fug fug you.

4th, I failed math by 2 marks and it's all my fault cs I didn't studied.

Stayed back after school with, Kahkit Zen Weimin Kaiying Faye Rena and some other classmates to study/complete homework etc. I complete two compositions (HAHA), with the help of wm. He did the majority actually. Oppsy. Heh, had chinese oral consultation and english one much later with Nove. :-)

Left school at 5 and home. I hope chinese oral will pass quick, then I can go meet sweet and shop for . . . (Smile). That's the only thing I'm looking forward to tomorrow. :-)