Hihi. After much consideration, I've decided to move back to blogger since it's alright already but I'll still update on my tumblr. Can't bear to leave that site either. :-)
Edited @ 10pm.
Relinked most of the people. :-) Removed some links too, feel free to ask me to link you through msn or tagboard (which I'll be placing in a few days time). Stayed @ home today, using the com most of the time. :-) No plans for tomorrow either.
Catching Whiteout with B Gladys and Jw on Mon. Looking forward! :-)
And out with Gladys on Wednesday to. . . Gladys-knows-what. :-D
Edited @ 10pm.
Relinked most of the people. :-) Removed some links too, feel free to ask me to link you through msn or tagboard (which I'll be placing in a few days time). Stayed @ home today, using the com most of the time. :-) No plans for tomorrow either.
Catching Whiteout with B Gladys and Jw on Mon. Looking forward! :-)
And out with Gladys on Wednesday to. . . Gladys-knows-what. :-D
<< Home