Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hi. I stayed @ home for the noon, dear mum ordered pizza for us. :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then I studied for 2 and a half hours, on Math and Science. It feels so good when you know how to solve this problem.

Prepared after that, and off we go to Pearls centre for dinner @ some vegetarian restauraant. It was boring, as I expected but it was my Grand aunt's birthday and she wants me and my bro there so I dont really have a choice. Happy birthday dear Grand aunt (L).

Photobucket

Waited for bout an hour before dinner was served, if B and Gladys weren't accompanying me to text, I swear I'd die of boredom. Had dinner, sang birthday song and cabbed home with mum and bro. :-) I swear I won't cab from there anymore, it was already $6 when we board.

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket