Thursday, September 24, 2009

HI!

Lessons were considered great today, I paid much more attention. :-)

Stayed back after school with Cassandra Kahkit Weimin Justin and Andre. :-) Got to the canteen to get some food before settling down to study. Just when we were about to start, some fucking moron came to irritate Cass.

I swear I've never shouted at anyone like this my whole life before, I was so bloody pissed off, I was shaking at that point of time. It's like my hands could go over to his face anytime.

Honestly, I dont care whether you'll see this or not. You chose to humiliate yourself by shouting at Cassandra outside our classroom over the phone, in front of her classmates. I cannot, find another person as unreasonable as you. I BET YOU'VE YOUR OWN EYES TO SEE, YOU WERE JUST OUTSIDE OUR CLASS. CAN'T YOU FUCKING SEE THAT CASS WAS STUDYING, I HEARD, EVERYONE HEARD, YOU SAID SHE WAS LYING.

Next? You deny, yes you denied that you thought Cassandra was playing with some other guys when the fact is you THOUGHT SHE DID (when she did not). You then barge into 2G's classroom and make a fool out of yourself. :-) You, this mother fucker. Shouted back @ me, when you were the one in the wrong. It's okay, I tried to chase you out of the class once, but duh? You being thick skinned, stopped me. For the second time, you didn't manage to stop me. I swear if you continued staying in that class, I'll punch yr bloody face. _l_ AND YOU AS A 'BOYFRIEND', CALLED YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND TO GO DIE. MY BEST FRIEND, CASSANDRA CHEW, WILL LIVE A LONGER LIFE THAN YOU. YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SHOULD GO TO HELL FOR GOODNESS SAKE. I hate you, so fucking much, to the extend I'll kill you, for hurting my best friend.

Mr Chen came back soon after and things were much better. :-) I finally understood the chapter on Set notations with the help of Mr Chen/wm. Left school around 5, since mr chen had to leave too. :-)