Hi! I just got home from Cassandra's place. Have been there since 10am. 
Met Cassandra @ Anchorpoint and got my breakfast before heading to her condo. Cass's mum booked the multi-purpose room for us to do our work.
Yup, Rena came shortly after followed by Zenna.
Started to do presentation board. Best and Zen like mad only. From 10-2, only completed that lil bit cs we were playing/talking most of the time.
Zen and Rena left @ 2, while Best and I had lunch @ Anchorpoint before heading to Queensway to get the class tee done.
Bought ear studs toooo before heading back to Anchorage. Studied near the poolside. Niceeey. Until 6, Cass (mumaaah) sent me to the bus stop and I headed home.

Met Cassandra @ Anchorpoint and got my breakfast before heading to her condo. Cass's mum booked the multi-purpose room for us to do our work.
Yup, Rena came shortly after followed by Zenna.Started to do presentation board. Best and Zen like mad only. From 10-2, only completed that lil bit cs we were playing/talking most of the time.
Zen and Rena left @ 2, while Best and I had lunch @ Anchorpoint before heading to Queensway to get the class tee done.
Bought ear studs toooo before heading back to Anchorage. Studied near the poolside. Niceeey. Until 6, Cass (mumaaah) sent me to the bus stop and I headed home.

<< Home